Visit Asus Service Center Jakarta to Fix Laptops
A visit to Asus Service Center Jakarta may be the right choice when the laptop starts to show symptoms that need to be corrected. Sometimes the age factor is the biggest problem and cannot be avoided, while other factors depend on the use of the owners.
On the market, you can choose between a laptop or an Asus netbook. Both consist of different types with non-uniform price ranges. Specifications and visual appearance are clearly the difference between laptops and notebooks from each other.
Before this technology brand produced laptops, let alone netbooks, it produced a PC or personal computer. So far, PCs with this brand can still be found on the market with different specifications that also vary, with different prices.
The problems that usually arise and prompt laptop owners to go to the Asus Service Center Jakarta usually have to do with external devices or internal devices. The cost of maintenance is certainly different depending on the degree of damage and how severe it is.
However, the benefit of entrusting services to guaranteed services on behalf of the brand is much safer. Maybe it costs a little more, but it’s worth the quality delivered. Trusted parties will certainly not deliver carefree quality to clients.
List of Service Center Outlets in Jakarta
A damaged laptop, PC or mobile phone will certainly hinder all activities. Jakarta residents who have Asus and need to be repaired don’t need to get confused anymore, below is a list of Asus Service Center Jakarta outlets that can be visited:
- Central Jakarta, Gambir, South Petojo, Balikpapan Street. Open every Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 17:00 and can be reached via 021 3850200.
- RC STC Senayan Central Jakarta which is open every Monday to Friday, from 09:30 to 17:00. You can call the telephone line on 021 1500128.
- Harco, Mangga Dua, Central Jakarta, with opening hours from 09:30 to 17:00 every Monday-Friday. The number that can be contacted is 021 1500128.
- Mangga Dua Square Block F North Jakarta. You can come with an Asus laptop at 09.30-17.00.
- Agung Sedayu’s BI office is open from 08:00 and closes Monday to Friday at 17:00. While Saturday opens at 09.00 and closes at 17.00. Sunday is not active. Call 021 6125686.
There are many places available, which Asus Service Center Jakarta is closest and most strategic to your location? Each location has different opening hours, you need to adjust the schedule to receive services without standing in line for too long when it comes to the outlets.
Some damage may be caused by personal use, but some others are sometimes unavoidable. It may be because the operating system is outdated or used long enough, as a result of which the effectiveness of the device no longer provides maximum response.
Do this before going to the repair site
Before going to the nearest Asus Service Center Jakarta, it’s a good idea to prepare several things like backing up important data so that it doesn’t get lost after terminating the service. This action is done just in case, especially if it contains company data.
If a reservation is needed, make sure you do so in advance so you don’t wait too long when you arrive at the service place. Especially if you only have a short time and are often busy with various things in between the repair times .
When the service provider sets the deadline for repairing the laptop, you need to make sure that it does not interfere with the related work. As if you can still be productive by using a laptop or other PC so that different things can still be solved.
Also, be sure to explain all the details of the laptop problem to the technician so that nothing is missed to be fixed. You may not understand the technical language, but just speak it as you know it or reinforce it with photos.
The video will be better used as an explanatory reinforcement and make it easier for technicians to understand where the damage lies. Don’t hesitate to also ask about fees and possible unexpected things to Asus Service Center Jakarta as a thorough preparation.
Price range to prepare
The price set by the Asus Service Center Jakarta certainly varies depending on what kind of damage it is. However, usually if you only want service related to maintenance, do not change the hardware, the cost does not reach Rp. 300,000.
The above price reference is certainly not absolute, as it can change and differ in any location, even though they are both located in Jakarta. For more detailed information, please call the numbers listed above for more valid information.
However, if a device needs to be replaced , you’ll usually be notified immediately if you haven’t left the location. Or the notification is sent by email and isn’t quite done because the owner of the laptop may agree or disagree.
If you agree, you can then see the price list of components that need to be replaced and then set up an additional budget. Changes to parts also affect the duration of the repair time, be sure to ask the administrator about it.
This is impossible to happen, but you can experience it, namely changing your mind and wanting to cancel the service while the laptop has been checked by the Asus Service Center Jakarta. For ordinary control costs you have to pay rp 50,000.
Availability of warranty on different components
Please note: Before visiting Asus Service Center Jakarta, for those of you who have just purchased an Asus product, there is a warranty for each part. Perhaps the warranty will help alleviate the service costs paid over the previous rate.
What is covered as a warranty and how long does it last? take a look here:
- The notebook warranty is valid for 2 years for batteries and 1 year for adapters, mice, bags, DVDs and drivers, as well as others of a global nature.
- 3-year warranty on commercial notebook batteries with a 2-year warranty for supporting accessories, not much different than in notebooks.
- For smartphones or zenfones, a mobile warranty is also given along with the parts with a period of only 1 year.
- For PC you get a free warranty on repair for 1 year with a battery warranty of 6 months.
- Damage to the monitor is sometimes unavoidable, fortunately there is a 3-year warranty on various partitions and screens. As of 2020, the PA/XG/PG model has the potential to exchange new items in case of damage.
- For the multimedia part, a full warranty of 1 year is given, including the partition in case of an error.
As well as many other warranties that you can find yourself on the official Asus website. There it has already been described in detail, and it is highly recommended to buy goods from official distributors. The distributor’s goal is to make it easier if there is any kind of damage.
Asus is a big brand that handles not only laptops, but also PCs and later penetrated smartphones by issuing zenfones. The existence of Asus Service Center Jakarta will help anyone who owns the electronic technology in terms of service.