How to make a BNI ATM and its different conditions
How to make a BNI ATM is very simple. BNI is a state bank you may be familiar with. BNI’s network is also expanding year after year, even now it is present in every sub-district and city across Indonesia. In some other countries, BNI even already has representative branches.
Founded since 1946, BNI has a fairly large number of customers, except that BNI customers come not only from adults, but also from students. Kalanghana students also havethe opportunity to have a savings account with BNI Bank.
Every time we open a bank account, we will later receive a booklet and an ATM card used for payment instruments. ATMs or debit cards are really very important banking facilities for now.
Types of ATM card BNI banks
Before you understand how to make a BNI ATM, you must first know the type of BNI ATM. As we know, BNI issues so many ATM cards to meet the needs of its customers, each type of debit card has different fees and capacities, here are a few types:
- BNI Silver discharge. This type of BNI discharge has a gray color, on the front you will find chips and batik patterns. If you want to have this debit card, you only need to issue the first deposit of 500 thousand IDRs.
- BNI Gold assignment. If you want to have a debit card with this type of gold, you need to open a taplus Bisnis account. The monthly administrative fee is R[7500, with a cash withdrawal limit of IDRs of 15 million per day and a payment limit of 50 million IDRs per day.
- BNI Platinum Debit. Usually this BNI Platinum charge is owned by a businessman, the monthly expenses it has are quite large, but the limit is also large, for a daily cash withdrawal limit of only 15 million IDRs, while the transfer limit to fellow BNI reaches 100 million IDR how to make a BNI Platinum ATM the same as others.
- Green NPG debut. The green GPN debit card can only be used for domestic transactions, the advantage of this debit card is that the administrative fee is very light, the monthly administrative fee is only rp.
- Orange NPG discharge. GPN Orange has a spending limit of 10 million IDRs per day, with a transfer limit of 50 million IDRs per day and a cash withdrawal limit of 5 million IDRs per day. The monthly administrative fee is only 4 thousand IDRs. In addition to the above species, there are many other species.
How to make a BNI ATM offline
If you want to open a BNI ATM, you can come yourself to the BNI branch closest to your home. Creating an ATM card cannot be presented, so you need to attach different types of documents such as personal identity such as driver’s license or ID card, then NPWP and KK.
In addition to variousmacs m, the above documents, later the bank will need your signature in the ATM card and booklet. To open an account, you can go to customer service and explain if you want to open a BNI account. Later, CS will provide a choice of types of savings.
You just need to adjust the type of savings to your current needs, for example, if you are still a beginner and need an ATM just to save, you can choose a BNI TabunganKu product. However, if you are still a student, you can choose a Simple BNI product.
If you have decided on a type of savings, you need to fill out a form to open a savings account. Fill out the opening of an account correctly and in accordance with personal information ranging from name, date of birth, address, occupation, income and others. Avoid dousing personal data gaps. How to make a BNI ATM , then you just have to pay the initial deposit.
The initial deposit to open this account varies, depending on the choice of the type of savings you want to open. This initial deposit payment is made through the bank cashier, so it is not through customer service. After the initial deposit payment has been successfully made, you can get an ATM and a booklet.
Creating BNI ATMs online
The creation of a BNI ATM can also be done online. If you decide to open an account online, you do not have to come to the branch. This service allows youto set up accounts anywhere and nowhere. How to make a BNI ATM on the network takes a maximum of 15 minutes.
However, it must be borne in mind, if you have to prepare your identity for opening, in addition, you also need to make sure that the used cell phone is connected to the Internet network, so that later opening an account can be done easily. When all the files are ready, you can open the BNI mobile banking app.
- Install the BNI bank mobile banking application, download the application through the App Store or Google Store, make sure that the phone is always connected to the Internet network whenconducting the application download process. The application cannot be downloaded perfectly if the internet is disconnected.
- When the download is complete, laterthe application will be installed withan automatic interface, you can open the BNI mobile banking application and select the registry. You can read the terms and conditions, if you have read them, click I agree so that you can continue the opening process.
- Choose the type of savings that suits your needs, you can fill in the page with personal information by identity such as NIK KTP, date of birth, and then enterOTP sent via SMS, you can also fill in your personal and company data.
- If your personal information is filled in, the next way to create a BNI ATM is to upload a selfie photo along with an ID card, an ID photo, along with a signature. Click take a photo of your ID. Later, the mobile device screen will automatically activate the camera. When transferring a selfie with an ID card.
- Click register mobile banking if you’re done transferring your data, then you just need to create a user ID to access the service, click terms and conditions and click on. Later, you will receive a reference code and choose video banking. After that, you will make a video call with CS.
Advantages of using a BNI ATM card
Once you know how to make a BNI ATM, the next thing you should know are the benefits of using bni bank ATMs. Having a BNI bank debit card makes it easier for us to transact without the need for cash .
With cashless payments, monthly finances become more visible, you can see what needs you spend for a whole month. In addition, BNI also has many attractive promotions, so you can get points benefits for discount benefits when paying with debit cards.
Before opening a BNI account, it is better to know in advance what your needs are today. Don’t let it be just because you want to follow the prestige of owning a fancy card, you’re choosing a Platinum debit, when you don’t really need it yet, so before you practice how to make a BNI ATM, know your needs first.